My experience as Team Leader PPC for THE ONEDIRECT GROUP
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Onedirect is a European B2B Telecommunications hardware reseller with more than 20 years of experience. Its main strength is its advanced E-commerce platform with more than 6000 products paired with in-house technical experts, to help provide all sorts of businesses find the best communication solution for their office, or home office.
THE ROLE & RESPONSABILITIES
I was a strategic problem solver who managed the implementation of the marketing strategy across France and supervise 8 other countries. I defined online marketing campaign strategy and guide a small team of digital marketing analysts to execute those strategies.
I was results oriented and knew how to get accounts to grow. I regularly identified and implement opportunities for growth, including but not limited to advertising creative and landing page optimization, bid management, and budget allocation.
I translated a complex digital strategy into a clear set of executional tactics. I used this knowledge to direct the digital acquisition strategy and build a roadmap and account plan across my book of business. I was essential in developing and teaching junior team members in the ways of direct response digital media and paid search marketing.
WHAT I WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Develop and oversee the PPC digital strategy for the group
- Oversee and manage SEM campaigns for the French market
- Oversee other markets and the group as a whole
- Manage budgets of Google Adwords / Bing / marketplaces
- Research other potential paid traffic sources like price comparators and affiliates
- Being able to analyse data using Google Analytics, data studio, etc.
- Create and manage feeds using Lengow platform
- Reporting directly to CMO and country managers
- Managing and optimizing paid acquisition campaigns accordingly: SEA, Social, Video, Affiliation
- Manage day-to-day performances and ensuring alignment with your targets with a clear focus on growth
- More than 4 years of experience in Google Adwords / analytics
- Proven track record of successfully acquiring traffic
- Being able to work with objectives and KPIs
- Background in marketing
- Fluent Professional English speaking and writing
- Interested in Tech
- Take initiative and a problem solver
- Great communication skills
WHAT BENEFITS DID I GET?
- Salary: 60k + 5k bonus
- Full Medical insurance with dental included
- Office in the centre of Barcelona with free coffee and tea
- Flexibility with regards to teleworking
- Continuous training